Qualtrics Research Suite is a user-friendly platform designed to manage highly customized online surveys. With Qualtrics, you can easily create and distribute surveys to collect feedback, analyze the gathered information, and securely store your data.
This service is eligible for UNL faculty, staff, and students with a free of charge.
Benefits & Features
- Very easy user interface
- Question library includes thousands of existing survey questions
- Piping and branching
- Randomize on three levels
- Customization based on respondent answers to eliminate irrelevant answer choices
- Personalize to refer to the respondent by name or other embedded data
- Track respondent participation and send reminders to nonrespondents
- Save and continue allows respondents to exit and later start where they left off
- Ability to add video and graphics
- Custom reports
- Directly export to a range of files including SPSS
- Translate your questionnaire into over 20 languages
- Time response times down to the millisecond
- Over 85 question types
Learn how to access and use the survey tool: Login
To sign up for an account, click “login” and choose to sign in using ‘my organization’s single sign-on (SSO)'. An account will be created for you after you accept their user agreement. Then you can access via that same URL and SSO thereafter.
Note: This "brand" is different from existing brands. If you already have an account elsewhere (e.g., on an existing UNL brand), and you choose to set up an account using this URL and SSO, then you will have two accounts. You will still have your existing account that you sign into via qualtrics.com using your prior email/password. However, in addition, you will have a new account on the "unlcorexmuw" brand, and it will be empty.
Use of Qualtrics is subject to compliance with policies and processes relating to human subjects research and NU Executive Memorandum 16. Use is restricted to the university's central missions of education, research and community engagement. Commercial use of Qualtrics is not allowed under our site license.
School of Education:
Mary Sutton - email@example.com
Public Policy Center:
Lisa PytlikZillig, firstname.lastname@example.org
Jason Casey - email@example.com
Computer Science & Engineering:
Kyle Conway - firstname.lastname@example.org