- Description of A/V Design & Build - UNL
Learning Space A/V Design team offers consulting, design and installation for departments interested in audiovisual, distance learning, and videoconferencing.
Ensuring that physical classrooms, specialized learning environments, and virtual learning environments (e.g., immersive learning, augmented reality) are suitably equipped and functional to meet the needs of the education experience.
- Description of General Purpose Classroom Support - UNL
ITS supports and maintains all General Purpose classroom technology at UNL.
- Description of Light Board - UNL
Create interactive presentations using transparent board technology
- Description of Möbius Assessment Web Testing
Möbius Assessment is an easy-to-use web-based system for creating tests and assignments, and automatically assessing student responses and performance.
- Description of One Button Studio
The UNL One Button Studio is a simplified video recording studio.
- Description of Pressbooks
Pressbooks is an easy-to-use writing software that lets users create a book in all the formats you need to publish.