Departmental Billing

Departmental Customers

(e.g. Internal Department Invoices Reviewers, Backoffice Users)

Billing Application

Request Submission (TRS)

New TRS forms FAQs

Billing Schedule

Bill Cycle: 1st - end of month
Bill Cycle Run Date: 24th of month
Date Invoice Notification Sent: 25th of month


How to Read Your Bill


Valid / current NUID and submission of User Access Request webform.

Request Access: Complete the ITS Billing Services User Request form.


Frequently Asked Questions

Why is the cutoff date for departmental billing account changes moving?

The current cutoff date is directly before the bill cycle run date. The department bill cycle run will be 6-7 business days before the end of the month.


I am one of the multiple people in my department who interact with the tool. Why do I need my own account for access? Wouldn't it be more efficient to use shared accounts?

The use of shared accounts for logging into services is discouraged and university policy outlined in Executive Memorandum 16 forbids the use of shared passwords. With our inCommon infrastructure, one of our obligations is that every account needs to be traceable back to a specific individual. Using individual accounts ensures that we're in compliance with university policy and the Research & Education Federation Security Incident Response Trust Framework for Federated Identity (SIRTFI).

Reviewing ITS billing Services' bills for my department has been added as a new responsibility for me. What do I need to do to gain access?

The first step is to submit a completed ITS Billing Services User request form. Once submitted, you will be set up as an authorized user in the system and granted access to the appropriate department's bill.


Call Usage

How can I view a list of calls for my department?

Departmental users will be able to review call detail online as part of their monthly bill in a similar manner as you do today for bills generated by ITS Billing Service. See 'How to Read Your Bill' for details.

Cost Center Changes

How do I request a cost center change?

Departmental requests need to be submitted via Request Submission (TRS). Once in TRS, use the Cost Center Change form under Accounting.


I want to ensure I receive all notifications instead of having them considered junk or spam. From where might I receive communications regarding my department's bill?

You will continue to receive notifications from